Pet Door Insert is custom fitted with PetSafe Smart Flap, ensuring ONLY your doggie goes through the flap - no one else.
The flap remains in locked position when the doggie is not there.
This flap is Ideal for big doggies up to 45kgs.
PETSAFE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/obr58VXPoyo
(NOTE: Total width of this pet door insert including the frame is 46cm, this is how much room you will loose from the opening)
The Electronic SmartDoor™ Pet Door gives your pet a key to the house so he can come and go as he pleases. Using radio-frequency technology, the pet door reads the unique signal of a SmartKey™ worn on your pet's collar and triggers the battery power-driven flap to unlock. When the pet door no longer senses your pet's SmartKey™ Collar Key, the flap automatically locks back into place. The SmartDoor™ can detect up to 5 programmed SmartKey™ Collar Keys and also operates in 2 other modes, fully locked mode and unlocked mode. Locked mode does not allow entry or exit for any pet and unlocked mode allows entry and exit for all pets.
Small children can pass through door.Read entire statement on PetSafe website.
- New and improved design
- 3 programmable modes: Automatic, Locked and Unlocked
- Easily program up to 5 SmartKey™ Collar Keys with a touch of a button
- For dogs and cats up to 45 kg
- Fits most doors 3.8 - 5 cm thick
- Easy do-it-yourself installation
- Electronic lock
- Uses 4 x D-cell batteries (not included)
- Battery usually lasts 1 year
- Low battery indicator
The SmartDoor™ Pet Door can detect up to 5 programmed SmartKey™ Collar Keys and also operates in two other modes: fully locked mode and unlocked mode. Locked mode does not allow entry or exit for any pet and unlocked mode allows entry and exit for all pets.
How Electronic Doors work
The door reads the unique signal of the key on your pet's collar and triggers the flap to unlock. When the door no longer senses your pet's key, the flap automatically locks back into place. Each key is programmed to only let that pet use the door, so other pets or stray animals can't use the pet door.
- Give your cat access to the litter box or your bedroom while keeping the dog out
- Keep your cat in and let your dog out
- Let your pets out during the day and keep them in at night
- Prevent strays or other animals from entering
- Door frame with 1 flap
- 1 waterproof SmartKey™ Collar Key with battery
- Key ring
- Mounting screws
- Cutting template
- Operating Guide
Door Sizing Chart
Cut Out Size
|Large||Up to 45 kg||410 mm x 600 mm||279 mm x 406 mm||397 mm x 591 mm|
See Video Of a Doggie using this pet door insert here : https://youtu.be/nStjQisV22E
PRODUCTION TIME AROUND 4 WEEKS